HOW IT WORKS
Once you've registered and logged in, you can purchase access codes. Access codes are for single use only and expire 1 year after date of issue, or 1 month after the code is used to begin a course that is not completed.
Note to comply with legislation you must also advise your personnel of the following:
- the location of the building's escape routes (fire exits and pathways to an exit).
- a procedure for conducting members of the public to an exit and then to the designated assembly area (safe place).
- checking of all rooms (including toilets) for people (after assessing the risk from smoke or fire).
- the location of fire-fighting equipment (fire extinguishers, fire blankets and fire hose reels).
- the location of fire alarms or equipment for warning of fire (if applicable).